Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fire, Easter, Good workout

I have been MIA the last week or so. Between working and the shoe store, running, and working for Fish & Wildlife I have been very busey. Last Friday and Saturday I had the oppurtunity to work on my first two controled burns. Thrusday after the burn I ran 12 mile and my legs felt very heavy. Saturday the burn took a lot longer due to mopping up buring trees and smoldering logs and took the day off. Last week I was still able to get in 88 miles with 14 miles monday in 94 mins and 10miles thrusday morning with Tony in 64mins so roughly 630 pace. No workouts just mileage last week.

Here is ths week so far.

Sunday(Easter): 11miles ran two loops in Glen Park

Monday
AM: 13miles/84mins ran Shopko trails then added on around campus
PM: 4miles medium pace but no time

Tuesday:
AM: 12 miles Happy Valley Rd. out and back with no time. Legs tired and need to be stretched a couple times.
PM: 4 miles

Wednesday
AM: 4miles
PM: 3.5 warm up in 22:16 then 5xglen park short loop (2:39, 2:41, 2:40, 2:38, 2:35) 3 cool down. workout felt great once i got rolling warm up was quick (about 10sec slower than marathon pace) so I scraped the 2xmile repeats at marathon pace I was going to do. The last loop was my fastest ever and I was still in control. TOTAL:10

No comments:

Post a Comment