Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Heat Wave

The week started out with great weather but it has been getting progressivly warmer and windier since tuesday. I have been getting out the door the last three days by 7 am at the latest for my main run. Running shorter in the evening has easied me into the summer heat. I am running my first serious race since the Human Race 8k in March. Its been just over two months and there have been some high and some low points but more high points.

Sunday:13miles in beloit no time. Just did a loop I knew was about 13 and took it nice and easy

Monday:
AM:14.5 miles/95mins Shopko trials by myself then added on 4 with Shad
PM: 4 miles

Tuesday
AM: 3.5 miles Wup 5xshort loop in Glen Park (2:48, 2:44, 2:42, 2:35, 2:44) 3.5 CD. The goal of the workout was to easy into it since it was 7am and then hammer one and keep the rest under control.
PM: 4miles

Wednesday
AM: 12miles/81mins
PM:4miles

The goals for the rest of the week is to get in one more quality workout and then just miles before mondays 5k race.

No comments:

Post a Comment