Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back to the Grind

I haven't been on in a while but my last 3 days in stevens point were busey and I have finaly found time to update on what I have been doing. Last week I ended up only getting 45 miles for my down week and took friday, saturday, and sunday off due to class conflict and traveling. Yesterday I did two easy runs and today did my first workout in over a week. I did 3 sets of 5 hill repeats on three different hills. After a moderate paced warm up I did 5 hospital hills, 5 hills on golf view dr, and 5 hills on the gravel access rd behind my house. Recovery was the distance between the hills. Trough out the run in sleated, snowed, rained, and rained ice out.

Monday
AM: 12.5 miles (Happy Valley)
PM: 4 miles

Tuesday:
AM: 4 miles
PM: 12.5 miles (5 miles warm uo 3x5hill repeats hospital hill, golfview hill, hoffman park hill recovery running to different hills 1 mile cool down)

No comments:

Post a Comment