Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Flat Run

Today I did my first run in stevens point. I have always heard that stevens point was flat but I didn't believe untill after my 70 min run tonight. Sometimes I would bitch about hills on runs around river falls but I already wish there were hills here. Never knew how much more interesting they made runs. The first 30mins of my run was medium/moderate pace. I tried to slow down and run easy pace but I kept picking up to medium pace ans settle in. Ended up with 70mins and roughly 10.5 miles. I had planned on doing a track workout this week but with sundays run and todays I may not. I will either do one tomorrow night or wait and try to get one in on uwsp's track friday night before its closes. I know I need to get some more 10k-5k pace workout in before the road 8k and uwrf 10k at the home meet. I am ready to hit the outdoor track for workouts.

Wednesday: 10.5 miles/70mins 4xstrides

No comments:

Post a Comment