Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Down Week

After talking to some of my running friends I decided to take a down week and try and get in around 70 maybe 75 miles for the week. One reason is I have been feeling slightly run down during runs and workouts even though my times are improving, the second reason is because I have 5 weeks between 90-100 for the first time ever with two or three moderate/hard workouts a week, and the third reason is because I am in stevens point right now taking forest fire fighting class till sunday. I have the oppurtunity to run in a new place but also want to focus on why I am here, to get certified to fight forest fires and complete prescribed burns.

Monday: 12.5 miles/85mins with 7x10sec hill sprints on campus hill.

Tuesday: 4 miles travel day to stevens point

No comments:

Post a Comment