Saturday, January 17, 2009

11 miler that felt like 14

Today was UWRF's annual alumni/intersquad meet. I went to watch Denise throw wieght and shot put. She did good for the first meet of the year and PRed in wieght. I did not compete because of my workout schedule this week and wanted to get in a few more weeks of training before a fitness test. I skipped my morning run because I started feeling yesterdays run and by the time I started my run after meet my motivation was lacking. I ran with Justin and Brandon (former teammate). I had every intention of doing 14-2 hrs but after running a windy/cold 11 loop on snowy county roads I decided to call it a day. The loop is called the dip because of a long hill that dips straight down and then back up.

Total today 11

Total for the week: 82

No comments:

Post a Comment