Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First entry

So I set this blog up to have another way to keep track of weekly mileage as well as the types of workouts I do leading up to my first marathon (Twin Cities Fall 2009). I recently graduated from the University of Wisconsin River Falls with a degree in Environmental Science and I am in the process starting graduate work at the University of Minnesota. I ran track and cross country in college but never produce good race results. I believe having complete control of my training and surrounding myself with a great support group will lead to great training and successful race results. Will also be posting links to good running articles I and other running blogs I found interesting and helpful. No one might read this but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment