Monday, February 2, 2009

Back to cold

Winter was back today as the temperature never got above 10 without the windchill and with the windchill it never got above zero. After a easy 4 miles in the morning the afternoon brough my first 13/90min run by myself in a long time. I did a loop that Justin and I have done before that goes through the subdivisions located around the golf course and campus. Because of the snow melting the last few days I was able to run on some snowmoble trails which was cool. Every direction I ran it was windy and I was glad to be done.

AM: 4
PM: about 13/87mins

Total: 17 miles

You may wonder why don't time my morning runs. There are several resons. It is colder in morning and takes my legs a while to warm up, sometimes I use them to get the junk out of my legs from the previous days workout, and I am trying to run them slower like the Kenyans do so no time means I never no how slow I am going more on how I feel. Once it starts warming up I will start timing the runs randomly to see what pace feels like what.

No comments:

Post a Comment