Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ice Skating

Ran an easy 4 before work this morning nd it was nice to finally have a few less layers on at 7:30 in the morning. After work I hooked up with my friend scott for an easy 10-12. What I thought was going to be easy turned to just getting in the run over with. Everything and everywhere was icey. For the part of the run we might as well have been skating rather than running. The other problem was my stomach. The whole run I thought I had to throw up and I had to relieve my self more than once. Ended up feeling better after the run than before.

AM: 4
PM: 10/70mins

Total: 14

Week Total: 98miles (two good workouts: farlek/hills)

Two miles short of 100 this week is ok. I am debating about holding around 100 for another week or going down in mileage next week since I am racing a 5k next saturday. I am training through the 5k and using it as a fitness check to let me know where I am at.

No comments:

Post a Comment