Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spring is coming

When I left the house yesterday for my run the temp. was 3 degrees and today I just finished my workout with the temperature approaching 40 degrees. Today I had planned on ding a track workout but because the weather was so nice I pushed it back untill thrusday/Friday and did my hill workout today. I decided to do the steep/longer hill on the quarry loop. The goal was 10 hills and ended up doing 12 even though my legs felt like they were going to fall off on the last one. The warm up was a graudal up hill all the way to the hill and the cool down was all down hill. I added on an extra 4 mile loop to get 12 in for the day.

Monday: AM: 13miles/90mins with 5x20sec hill sprints
PM: 4miles

Tuesday: 12miles (20min warm up 12xquarry hill 6-7mile cool down)

No comments:

Post a Comment