Friday, February 27, 2009

Snow & Wind

Blowing Snow and Wind can pretty much sum up the last two days of running. Yesterday I got in 30mins of 60sec on/60sec off in the am before the snow hit. In the afternoon in the span of 90mins there was 6inches of snow on the ground. The wind sucked during the am workout and picked up through out the day. Ran 4.5 miles that night with Justin through snow drifts and unplowed roads. Today I did an easy 4 in the am and then went through the emotions during my afternoon 12miler. I want to keep the run easy so I didn't wear a watch but had several moments during the run where I felt like complete shit.

Thrusday: Total: 15.5
AM: 20min warm up 30min(6osec on/60sec off) about 5.2 miles 20min cool down 11miles total
PM: 4.5miles/32mins

Wednesday: Total: 16.5
AM: 4miles
PM: 12.5miles/N.T. but about 82mins acording to clock in house

No comments:

Post a Comment